Click Here to display Description
Bill Moore – Search Consultant
Our client is seeking two (2) flexible, dependable, knowledgeable, eager office managers. This client has recently undergone a reorganization resulting from growth by acquisition. This client is expanding their business footprint and needs skilled office personnel capable of handling all aspects of the office function. Successful candidates will have the desire to shape and define their workflows and responsibilities and provide appropriate input to management for continuous process improvement. This position will not require managing a large number of reports. Client is located in a brand new 10,000 square foot state of the art building.
Duties and Responsibilities may Include:
• Assisting the Operations Manager with the administrative aspects of the human resources function such as maintaining personnel records, benefits administration, implementing new hire processing efforts.
• Perform administrative functions as required such as scheduling travel or lodging, greeting guests, preparing reports, and maintaining various other type of records.
• Interfacing with governmental agencies and obtaining or maintaining various permits or licenses as required.
• Trouble shooting and resolving various office equipment issues either with organic assets or contracting with third party vendors to provide such services.
• Interface with customers and vendors as required.
• Assisting with accident and injury reporting.
• Monitoring compliance for OSHA standards in the office environment
• Posting and maintaining required workforce documentation
• Assisting with scheduling of work crews as required
• Monitoring paid time off and preparing payroll for processing
• Completing special projects as required by the Operations Manager
• Key Control
• Issuance and tracking of company assets used by employees
• Accurate Job Ticket Data Entry into man hour tracking system and ensuring all hours expended and billable are properly coded and recorded.
• Review, code, and submit approved invoices to Accounts Payable.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Strong Written or Verbal Communication Skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot office technology problems and systems.
• New hire processing experience.
• 3-5 years experience in an office environment that supports oil and gas, construction, maintenance, or heavy industry.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook.
• Must be reliable, punctual and have dependable transportation.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to work overtime on a salaried basis as required.
• Good project management skills including adherence to deadlines.
• Positive Attitude.
• Adaptability to change.
• Desire to improve on existing process and be part of the team that recommends and implements change.
• Good Problem solving skills.
• Ability to order, inventory and control office supplies.
• Proper use of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
• Must work well in a group environment.
• One of the two office managers will need to demonstrate that they are bilingual (reading and writing) in Spanish and English.
• Strong experience with job ticket processing programs especially Wolfpack Software.
• Some college coursework
• Accounting Experience
• Experience working in the Gas & Oil services sector
• Spanish language skills
Benefits in accordance with company benefits provided all exempt full time employees. Safe work environment in brand new building. Opportunity for growth.
Salary: $35,000 - $50,000 DOE.